Information Website

Check or verify your ESTA

ESTA approval lasts for two years so if you previously applied for an Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA), it may still be valid. It is easy to check the status of a previous travel authorisation via a third-party processing company or the official government website. If you do not know whether your travel authorisation is still valid, or if you cannot find your authorisation documentation, a third-party service provider can help answer your questions. Just click on the button and fill out the online ESTA verification form if you would like a private company to check your ESTA status on your behalf.


The following information will be required to check your ESTA status:

  • Your family (last) name, as shown on your passport
  • Your first name, as shown on your passport
  • Date of birth
  • Country of citizenship
  • Issuing country of your current passport
  • Passport number
  • Email address for all communication


Re-using a Previous ESTA

You can use a previous ESTA to re-visit the USA if it is still valid. However, you may need to update your travel information, such as your address in the U.S. during your visit. This can easily be updated online without having to apply for a new travel authorisation.

Note: The Visa Waiver Program permits an unlimited number of trips to the United States for up to 90 days each for the declared reasons of business and tourism. However, making frequent in-and-out visits to the United States may alert the authorities to suspect you are engaging in "visa runs," i.e. short trips out of the United States with the main intention of utilising the VWP to stay long-term in the USA rather than applying for a more appropriate visa.

Apply for ESTA VISA

Anyone who wants to enter or transit through the United States by air or sea under the VWP is required to hold an approved ESTA.

Apply for ESTA VISA  

Legal Disclaimer:This website is operated by a private company which provides information about the Electronic System for Travel Authorization. We are NOT affiliated with the government of the United States. Any outgoing links on our website to third parties may offer services and products for a fee. You are encouraged to read and agree to the operating policies of all websites you visit.